1. Retailer Identification
Registered address: 77 High Street, Littlehampton, United Kingdom BN17 5AG
Company Number. 8421367
Tel:(+44) (0) 7738-119031
2. Application of the terms and conditions
An order placed by the Customer implies they accept all the present terms and conditions.
3. The validity of our offers
Our offers are intended solely for consumers with a delivery address especially in the UK and in most European Union countries such as Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Republic of Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherland, Norway, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland.
Items displayed on the site are available until the depletion of the stock.
In the event of debit or payment of an order for an item that is unavailable, quadbikeparts.co.uk will inform the Customer by email and offer a credit note or refund within 15 days.
4. Presentation of products
All products for sale are described and presented as accurately as possible.
However, quadbikeparts.co.uk cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions which may occur in this presentation.
The photos supporting the product information are non-contractual.
5. Price of products
Prices are in British pound sterling (£) inclusive of VAT.
The VAT amount is indicated when the Customer selects a product and checking out. We reserve the right to change prices if there is a change to the rate of VAT, these changes may be passed on in the price of the items without previously informing the customer.
quadbikeparts.co.uk reserves the right to change its prices at any time but products are invoiced at the price indicated at the time the order is registered.
6. Order and Secure Payment
6.1 : Payment
The client validates their order as noted below. This validation means you accept the present Terms and Conditions.
The client interested in an article visible on the site quadbikeparts.co.uk follows this process to place their order. After clicking on "ADD TO CART" button and after checking the characteristics of their order (color, amount, size, price, etc…), the client validates the choice of one or more selected products with a click.
For their first order, the client has a form to fill out containing the following information: first name, last name, complete delivery address, email and telephone number. The client creates their password at this time.
After validating their payment method, the client irrevocably validates their order with the following consequences:
- Payment by Bank Card on the site
The client confirms their billing and delivery address, the products, and the total price. He or she provides the number of the bank card with the expiry date and CCV code.
He or she irrevocably validates the order by clicking on the button « Continue».
With PayPal your financial information is never communicated to quadbikeparts.co.uk. PayPal encrypts and protects your card number once and for all. Pay online by simply indicating your PayPal email address and password.
- Bank Transfer Pay for your order by transferring your payment directly from your bank. Your order will be shipped once your payment is received by quadbikeparts.co.uk. Please allow for up to 4 working days from the date you transfer your payment for quadbikeparts.co.uk to receive your payment. If your payment is not received within 14 working days, your order will automatically be cancelled.
6.2 : Payment Default
quadbikeparts.co.uk reserves the right to refuse to carry out a delivery or to honor an order placed by a customer that has not totally paid a preceding order.
6.3 : Payment Verifications
quadbikeparts.co.uk monitors all the orders that have been validated on the site. This monitoring aims to protect quadbikeparts.co.uk from abusive practices such as ID theft and fraud.
Our services might ask you to provide additional information to unblock your order: proof of address or of a debit in your name, or proof of address in the name of the person indicated for the delivery address, etc... These requests will be made by email :
- For an order for which the delivery address is different from the billing address
- For new clients or any customer that has never previously had their account verified
- For orders placed with internationally issued bank cards
- For orders over £500
7. Payment security
In order to ensure secure payments, quadbikeparts.co.uk uses the secure payment service provided by Braintree. This service utilizes the SSL security standard. Confidential data (16-digit bank card number as well as expiry date, Security code) are encrypted and sent directly to the bank server without passing through the physical quadbikeparts.co.uk server.
8. Sign up / Sign in
All customers who have already made a purchase at quadbikeparts.co.uk can choose a password that will allow them to place subsequent orders without having to complete the required information forms again.
The Customer who has already subscribed is recognized on the site as being a customer at quadbikeparts.co.uk.
The quadbikeparts.co.uk customer's password is strictly confidential and personal.
It must never be disclosed to a third party.
In the event the quadbikeparts.co.uk customer has lost or has forgotten his/her password, he/she should contact quadbikeparts.co.uk customer service at this address firstname.lastname@example.org and a new password will be issued within 48 hours to replace the previous one.
In order to facilitate the identification of the Customer by the provision of both the e-mail address and password, the Customer expressly authorizes quadbikeparts.co.uk to place a "Cookie" on the customer's computer with the sole purpose of facilitating the above-mentioned identification.
For all stages - from access to the site, browsing, filling in forms, placing an order, delivering items or any other service, quadbikeparts.co.uk only has a reasonable endeavors obligation. quadbikeparts.co.uk cannot be held responsible for any inconvenience or damages arising from the use of the Internet outside the diligence and precautions taken by quadbikeparts.co.uk. In particular, quadbikeparts.co.uk cannot be held responsible for any disruption of service or any external intrusion or presence of a computer virus. Similarly, any event which qualifies as force majeure in the legal sense by the British Court of Appeals fully exonerates quadbikeparts.co.uk from all responsibility. Customers benefit from guarantees offered by the brands listed on the site.
10. Intellectual property
All elements on the quadbikeparts.co.uk site, visual or audio, including the underlying technology, are protected by copyright, brand and patent law.
They remain the exclusive property of Qualcom Ltd..
All hypertext links forwarding to quadbikeparts.co.uk and in particular use of framing, deep-linking, in-line linking or any other deep linking technology is strictly prohibited.
In all events, any link, even authorized, must be removed when requested by Qualcom Ltd..
To better serve you, we measure the number of pages viewed, the number of visits, as well as the frequency of returning visitor activity on the site. For this purpose, we use a technology called "cookies." A cookie does not allow us to identify you. Generally, it records information about the navigation of your computer on our site (the pages you visited, the date and time of visit, etc.) that we can consult during your subsequent visits.
Some cookies called "advertising cookies" enable us to track and record your navigation and remember products seen; then, within a maximum delay of 90 days, present marketing banners to you that are related, or not, to your past navigation.
Cookies allow you to make full use of the online shopping and personalized features available on this website. Cookies also help us to provide you with the best shopping experience possible by giving us information which we use to improve the usability and the performance of this website.
- for technical purposes essential for the operation of this website, such as keeping track of your current shopping session and enabling you to proceed to checkout and pay for products;
- to distinguish you from other users of this website, so we can personalize your shopping experience by making this website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests and so we can remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the country you are in) when you return to visit this website;
- to collect statistical information about the number of visitors that use our website through the link in the email newsletters, to measure the success of the newsletters;
- to collect statistical information about how visitors use this website, so we can improve the way this website works and measure the success of competitions and campaigns;
- to enable us to fulfill our contractual obligations to third parties, for example, to pay a partner if you have made a purchase on this website by following a link from their website; and
- to make relevant offers to you outside of the quadbikeparts.co.uk website.