ATV / Quad Bike Tow Behind 15HP Flail Mower / Topper with E-start + 150cm working width
ATV / Quad Bike Tow Behind 15HP Flail Mower / Topper with E-start + 150cm working width. ATV 150 Flail Mower Designed to be towed behind quad bikes, tractors, cars etc. This unit is ideal for maintaining parks, paddock and large grassed areas. Also great for mulching undergrowth and light vine mulching etc around farms, properties. The ATV 150 Flail Mower features changeable blade types for different types of mowing jobs. You do not need a Lawn Mower, a Field Mower and Trail mowers. Simply change the blades to the correct type for your job.
- Mower is coming with two spare belts free of charge!
- Top buy. Great piece of equipment.Spent ages touring the Internet. Read the reviews and went tor it. Very impressed with the build quality. Delivery was quick. Cut 6 acres already and the paddocks look fantastic. Very happy with mower. Could have spent alot more money for no reason.
- Great bit of kitWe have 10 acres of land and were weighing up the options of how to cut it. Local farmers were too busy or not interested. Tractor and attachment could be expensive. Then i found this flail mower, read the reviews, watched some videos and thought i'll have one of them. It was delivered quickly and with no fuss even though i live in Northern Scotland and was well protected in its steel cradle. I put it together, put some oil in and greased the nipples. I hooked it up to our old automatic Nissan x Trail. Adjusted the level on the tow bar, and with coffee in hand set off. Over the next couple of days i did the 10 acres easily. What a piece of kit. Would highly recommend it. Starts easily with electric start and chomps high grass down effortlessly.
- AwesomeDelivery was very fast and excellent communication with the seller. I used Shell grease on all the grease nipples and i bought genuine Briggs & Stratton engine oil. Started first turn of the key and it works awesome on my field. After sales is also extremely helpful. Highly recommended. All in all, i am very happy with it.
- Great flail mower for the price.I bought this flail mower last week, delivery was fast and the delivery driver helped me get the crate where I wanted it. This flail is heavy, I managed to put it together myself but needed a second strong person and a piece of 4 x 2 to help me get it out of the base of the metal crate and onto the quad's toe hitch. Nipples greased, oil in and petrol and she started the first time and off I went for an hour or so mowing my orchard. I am very pleased with this purchase.